VGW Group is always looking for excellent opportunities to expand its business and to realise our ambition to become one of the largest housing companies in Utrecht and abroad.
VGW Group offers owners a profitable opportunity to owners to let their (hotel licensed) properties to the VGW Group. No matter whether you are a private or a professional building owner, VGW Group is interested in working together with you.
Why offer your building via VGW Group?
VGW Group can take over the full management of your apartment building. You remain the owner of the building, VGW Group pays you a market value rent – or shared revenue – and will take over all the operational work and worries. There is no financial pressure or risk for you, when the apartment is not rented out.
How does it work?
When VGW Group takes over the management of your building or hotel, our interior decorators will first help you to fine-tune the quality of the studio’s, lofts or apartments, so that it matches VGW Group’s standards and the needs of our guests.
Full management means that VGW Group operates everything around the apartment: Property management, maintenance and cleaning. Your building will be in good hands.
Benefits for you as owner
– You remain the owner of the building; VGW Group takes over the work.
– VGW Group offers a market value rent for your apartments.
– Interior decorators help you to fine-tune the quality of your apartments.
– VGW Group gives you a long-term commitment.
– No financial pressure or risk for you, when the apartment is not rented out.